Home brewing antics can now be found at my other blog; http://gettinggrist.blogspot.com/

Monday 12 April 2010

Quick Update

I'm going away for a few days this week to spend some time with the family in the great outdoors. We're going camping. In April. Oh yeah baby, we're made of stern stuff in these parts.

Just so I know where I am when I get back, I'm doing a quick list of what I've got sown, and what's still to do when I return;

In the plot:
Potatoes, pickling onions, leeks, spring onions, parsnips, carrots, hops, plus the resident fruit; gooseberries, blackcurrents, plums, pears and apples.

Sown at home:
Tomatoes, squash, french climbing beans, courgettes and cucumbers.

Still to do:
Beetroot, Sweetcorn, more carrots, more spring onions, more cucumbers and more courgettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment